Ramen Noodles With Cabbage

Ramen Noodles With Cabbage. I cooked the veggies all at once as suggested by previous reviewers, and instead of using ramen noodles, i used a taste of thai rice noodles according to package directions. Crush ramen noodles in the package.

Ridiculously Amazing Asian Ramen Salad KeepRecipes Your
Ridiculously Amazing Asian Ramen Salad KeepRecipes Your from keeprecipes.com

I did alter the recipe slightly: Add sugar and 1 packet of broth. I cooked the veggies all at once as suggested by previous reviewers, and instead of using ramen noodles, i used a taste of thai rice noodles according to package directions.

Just Before Serving, Add Crushed Noodles, Almonds And Sesame Seeds To Cabbage Mixture.


For the dressing, as someone suggested, cut the oil in half. Add sugar and 1 packet of broth. I did alter the recipe slightly:

Pre Shredded Coleslaw Mix And Instant Ramen Noodles.


To make dressing, mix oil, water and vinegar in a jar with a tight lid. I made it double, so i used a whole head of cabbage and two packages of ramen noodles. Chow mein ramen noodles is the faster way to make chow mein using a couple of cheeky shortcuts:

Taste, And Add More Sugar, As Well As Salt And Pepper.


I recommend using the oriental flavor because that matches right. Crush ramen noodles in the package. I then, instead of sunflower seeds, used sesame seeds (eyeballed it), used sliced almonds, and also added four chopped green onions.

I Cooked The Veggies All At Once As Suggested By Previous Reviewers, And Instead Of Using Ramen Noodles, I Used A Taste Of Thai Rice Noodles According To Package Directions.


Open and remove broth packets.